Friday 12 July 2019

Glass of champagne


This is one of the samples I have made for my next cardmaking class. I try to do something different each month but have to take into account that most of the people who come aren't cardmakers. We have two and a quarter hours which includes tea/coffee and cake so I need them to be able to make something in a hour so hey can make one before and one after refreshment.  So far some people have come to every class but each time there also new people. I don't want them all to make the same card so take a selection of papers, images and dies. I make a couple of samples to give them ideas. The task this time is to make shaped cards and flower arrangements using two different leaf dies or punches and three different flower dies or punches.

Image - Elisabeth Bell topper from The Hobby House
Papers - Maja Denim and girls
Dies - Nellie Snellen flowers, Go Kreate frilly 7 large
Punches - Martha Stewart flowers and leaves

15 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous card will give them plenty of inspiration

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A pretty girly card, love the image and flowers.
Faith x

cotnob said...

This is pretty Marianne, I'm sure they will all have fun.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers and the colour you've used for the leaves, fabulous.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. The image you have used is so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's gorgeous!! I love the shape and papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllllll Marianne
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I do love this image and wonderful floral display too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, I love the image and design, and what a pretty shaped card,Kate x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card! Love so much the feminine feel! Surely the people at your class will be inspired!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne..love the pretty flowers too, lovely card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Very pretty and I love the shape x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and a very pretty image. Hope your class goes well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Marianne x

Fikreta said...

so pretty!