Monday 8 July 2019

Playing with some new goodies


Today is my DT project for the Swedish House Crafts blog.  I have so many new goodies to use that I decided to make a scrabook layout using one of the gorgeous sheets from Laserowe Love Navy Rommance 12 x 12 pack.  I wanted to echo the filigree pattern around the flowers so I used Laserowe Love Coral Navy Romance round lace frame and diecut a circle of me to fit in the middle.

The photos were taken at Bok Tower Gardens on our last visit to Florida in 2017.  I diecut the tower photo into a circle to fit onto the doily.  Again echoing the filigree pattern I used the Antique luxury ornaments - flowers adding roses from Wild Orchid to the centres.  I finished off with a couple more roses and some punched leaves and some white glittery lettering.

Click on the links to take you straight to the products.

17 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely vibrant colours Marianne and pretty detailed frame.

B x

meg said...

the beautiful papers echo the colours of your top perfectly, love the delicate die cuts and embellishments

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful page Marianne gorgeous colours and embellishments

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning.x

Janette said...

Lovely page and a very happy memory I'm sure.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful layout Marianne
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, lovely paper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The papers are beautiful!! I love how you framed both photos!! Stunning layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Wow this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable layout to treasure your vacations, love the papers and all the sweet details!!

Christine Dol said...

Your layout is gorgeous! I love how your blouse matches the paper and the pretty dies you used are beautiful!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative x

cuilliesocks said...

That is a beautiful scrapbook page Marianne, the paper is gorgeous, I love the vivid colours and your layout is fabulous.
I too take a tablet like that and have cut down of the coffee, I'm pleased it's working for you. Lots more test to be done, feel like I've had pints drawn off for tests, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous layout, love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A lovely page layout Marianne. Fab paper and embellies
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous papers and love the layout. The colours and design are beautiful. Hope Graham gets on ok. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its so nice!