Monday 20 May 2019

Summer Days


Now if you thought my hair was curly on the last scrapbook page it is even curlier on this photo which is from the late 80's. The photo was taken in our neighbour's garden at our previous house.  And talking of hair this was before Graham turned grey!  I do love following sketches and this was a Facebook challenge sketch which suits the photo perfectly.  I used a MFT sun die and added various pieces from scrapbook papers along with a wooden heart.

I am drawn to more simple layouts and when I look back at some of my first layouts some of them are a bit too fussy.  Just shows how we all change our styles and ideas over the years.

10 comments:

Janette said...

Blast from the past Marianne, a lovely photo and layout for your page. Enjoy your day.x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The picture is beautiful and I love the summery details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

Marianne your layouts are so nice! I love the simplicity too...
You do such a great job with your layouts! Such a nice picture of you and your hubby!

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful photograph of you both. Love the layout and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous layout Marianne showing love ones dreams.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Valerija said...

Beautiful! Love the bright colours.

meg said...

beautiful pic of you both

cotnob said...

A great layout Marianne, a super photo of you both.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this.xx