Saturday 4 May 2019

Disney parade part two


I made this page to go opposite the page I posted on 27th April. The layout is different, again inspired by Pinterest with the banners under the picture.  The layout is quite different to the previous one but they complement each other nicely.  I used MFT pierced banner and stitched jumbo banner dies and a lovely MFT ricrac die which is discontinued. The banner dies must be my most used dies I think.  I added some Tim Holtz words and tiny wooden stars. The title alphabet is one I have had for ages and I was so pleased I had all the letters I needed.  There are never enough vowels and useful letters like T and S so I always end up with part alphabets but I do mix and match them sometimes or use my alphabet die.

14 comments:

meg said...

fantastic page

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning page. I just love Disney parades. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another beautiful layout for your memories!

brenda said...

Another lovely layout Marianne and nice memories. Hope you have a good Bank Holiday weekend.

B x

Janette said...

Gorgeous layout, love all the little banners and wording, really nice page.x

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the banners under the fabulous picture!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

Awesome layout Marianne!!! LOVE IT!

cuilliesocks said...

Another fabulous page Marianne, I love your layout and the way you've embellished it, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is a beautiful layout, love the papers and colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Lovely page and it brings back lovely memories of our visit to Florida too.
Faith x

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, another great photograph.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page and fab photo.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Another gorgeous page. Brilliant photo and love the colours and layout. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful !