Tuesday 28 May 2019

Snowman time


I really must get some more Christmas cards made. I did manage to make two yesterday as well as two anniversary cards and half a Birthday card. I decided to have a look through my stamped images and choose the first one that I felt like colouring and it was this sweet snowman from Lili of the Valley. I coloured him with Copics, diecut with a die I bought from a Facebook friend and added some pearl dots for snow. The paper is LOTV scandi Christmas.  I used a MFT rolling hills and old Memory Box die for the snowy layers.  The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

After a lovely day spent crafting, reading and doing a jigsaw yesterday I must do some housework and ironing this morning before going to our line dancing lesson and then Tesco.

17 comments:

Isobel said...

Gorgeous card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Marianne love your cute image

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous Christmas card, so lovely in red and blue! Great colouring and design!

meg said...

beautiful snowman and card, love the circular die

brenda said...

Lovely colour palette here Marianne and another of your sweet Snowmen stamps.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

I love this card!!! It is adorable!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet images and the snow you added!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

What a great Christmas card Marianne. I love the blue and the red on the snowmans hat and scarf and how it matches the ribbon colour! I sure hope I can be on your Christmas card list! Sounds like you had a dream day yesterday! Enjoy your day today!

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow lovely card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

cuilliesocks said...

Now I've not seen this little snowman before, he's awfully sweet. Fabulous design and colours. Sounds like you've had a lovely day doing the things that you like, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Love this LOTV snowman and a very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Marianne and the image is so adorable x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love the snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Marianne..love your cute snowman and his little bird friends, fabulous colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Ooh I love this card. So cute, can't beat LOTV images. Beautifully coloured Hun xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!