Sunday 26 May 2019

Springtime


I made this card for the lady who owns the vintage cafe and gift shop where I sell some of my cards and gifts. It was her 50th Birthday and she was also celebrating 4 years of Prima Rosa opening. Having this type of cafe/shop was always her dream and when I spotted the paper in a pack of The Works papers he sentiment couldn't have been better.
Image - LOTV simply print
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Dies - Cheery Lynn faerie toadstools, cross stitch circle bought from Facebook group
Scrim - B&Q
Flowers - Wild Orchid

There is a national powerboat racing championship on today and tomorrow and hubby is volunteering both days on the rescue boats. That gives me two days at home so lots of crafting time which is just as well as I have several occasions coming up.  Enjoy your Bank Holiday.

12 comments:

meg said...

the backing paper is beautiful, especially the sentiment, beautiful card Marianne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that image is so sweet. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is fabulous, love the sweet LOTV image and the colours combo! That ribbon with mushrooms is a delight!

Carole Pollard said...

Such a lovely card love the pretty design its all gorgeous enjoy your crafty days Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers and the sweet image!! The toadstool ribbon is so fun!! I know the recipient treasures this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous card, love the image, the paper is a real find. I have been sitting on my hands NOT to go into the Works LOL. Love everything on this card, as I'm sure your friend did too.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marianne, I love the sweet image and the colours, beautifully designed, love the toadstools and the wonderful ribbon, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

This is very pretty, love the papers and cute topper, the ribbon is wonderful too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

I'm running rather late this weekend I'm afraid, but had to come and take a peek at your pretty creation with that sweet image.

B x

Debbie said...

Absolutely love your card Marianne. Beautiful paper and Image. Great design too. So kind of you to make this card for her. I bet she loved it. Xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!