Friday 17 May 2019

Denim and Girls


I really haven't bought much new craft stuff this year in comparison to other years but I couldn't resist buying the new Maja paper pad Denim and girls and whilst I was buying this from Swedish House Crafts I also bought 4 12x12 sheets of Maja images. This one is from the sheet Denim and girls - girls in jeans.   I haven't made any flowers with foamarin for a long time so I thought it was time I had a play with it again. I used Lady E dies no 5 and added some stamens and silver glitter acrylic paint. I also found the pink stringy stuff in my stash, no idea where I bought it, and added some pearl string from The Hobby House.

It has been such a busy week since we got home from holiday and I am still behind with catching up on blogs. ha k you for all your continued visits especially those who leave comments. I know how much time that takes and most people now just click like on Facebook rather than visiting blogs so thank you x


11 comments:

meg said...

love the image Marianne, great papers and embellishments to complete a beautiful card

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Mariane..love the image and the flowers are beautiful and I really love your pink stringy stuff..lol..I would like that in green for nautical cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the Maja papers!! The stringy pink stuff is such a fabulous touch!! And the foamiran flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, lovely card and gorgeous papers, such a beautiful topper too.
Your blooms are fabulous, a wonderful design altogether, Kate x

Christine Dol said...

This is adorable Marianne. Have a wonderful weekend.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Marianne. Love the image & the flowers are lovely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the papers and image.
hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning it is just so beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful project with so many lovely details. I'm with you on buying LOL.
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is amazing!!! Love so much the papers and the whole design! Adorable flowers, too!

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!