Tuesday 5 March 2019

Rock On


This is one of my favourite images which you can buy as a digi from the Lili of the Valley Etsy digi shop .  I love her style which reminds me of Stevie Nicks. I have only used her once before and when I looked back I found I had coloured her with the same colours but in reverse ie her boots were aqua, skirt purple etc. This is my fave colour combo so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. If I was sending myself a card this would be it as it has most things on it I love.

The papers are First Edition Beyond the Shore, lace and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.  The image has of course been coloured with Copics. The colours are actually a bit more vibrant than the photo shows. I used a variety of flowers from my stash, some I have had for years and I really like the way they look together.

Off to the hairdresser this morning and then a trip to the garden centre for some more Spring flowers for the garden. Isn't it lovely to see it all coming to life.

16 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, with very pretty colours!

Isobel said...

Beautiful

meg said...

Beautiful colour combo, brilliant digi papers and card

Janette said...

Lovely card, I love that image too..Enjoy your day.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful little miss, brought alive by your gorgeous colouring & layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, she is lovely.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

This is a pretty pretty card Marianne! I love the colours too!
Im in envy that you can go to the garden center! It is so cold and snowy here...spring arrives in a couple of weeks on the calendar...so hopefully soon spring with be in the air here too! LOVE those trips to the garden center!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous colours, love it x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love this image. Hope you have had a good day.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the stamp and pretty colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Viv said...

A fab image and deffo Fleetwood Mac inspired outfit Marianne! Great card

cuilliesocks said...

Wow!what a wonderful card, I love the image, can see where Stevie Nicks comes from. You've coloured her beautifully, gorgeous papers and design, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and beautifully coloured as always. Brilliant image and petty flowers. Hugs. Carol S.xxxx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! She's so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I SO see the Stevie Nicks reference!! I saw her in concert last year and boy was it fantastic!! Loved it so much. Love your stunning colouring too. Her hair is amazing! Love the colour combo of her outfit and the pretty papers and blooms. Really gorgeous hun. Enjoy your Spring flowers! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!