Thursday 21 March 2019

Fantasia golf


Yesterday’s craft fair was really good, thanks for all your good wishes for it. I hope you have your sunglasses on for this one. 😊 I said yesterday I am loving the time to do what I want and I was determined o do more scrapbook layouts this year.  The photos were taking at Disneyworld Florida. The Fantasia Gardens golf is a really fun thing to do. There are all the things you would expect if you have seen Fantasia including dancing hippos and buckets of water from The Sorcerer's Apprentice which we managed to avoid.

I used only paper and elements from the Echo Park Summer Days scrapbook kit. I have never tried using jus a kit before and it certainly made for a quick page. My friend Lynsey is selling off lots of her craft supplies and is popping in later to bring me some scrapbook kits I have bought. I can't wait to play with them.

16 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful zingy page and loving the layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

gorgeous bright zesty colours and great pics, you were having fun

Jackie T said...

Oh this is a fun page. We have bee there too and had a good time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful page Marianne so colourful too x

Janette said...

Bright and beautiful, love the summery feel.x

Christine Dol said...

I love your layouts...this one is awesome! LOVE the papers. Great picture of you guys too!
SOOOO glad your craft fair went well!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

Perfect papers for that location Marianne, sunny days.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it looks beautiful Marianne
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

A lovely zingy layout Marianne. Awesome colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Marianne, lovely bright colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Looks like you both are have such fun and it's a brilliant layout and the papers are so bright and bold.
Well on on your sales, makes it worthwhile, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant, colourful page and great fun photos. Great to have a good start for doing craft fairs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Liz said...

Great layout, Marianne. The papers are just perfect for background for your Disney holiday photos. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing and sunny layout, seems that you have had a very fun time there!