Friday 15 March 2019

In the garden


So my blog has been empty for a couple of days as I haven't had been crafting but busy with other things. Yesterday I made three cards though so there will be daily posts for a while at least.

I bought two Paper Nest Doll stamps as they are now stocked at Swedish House Crafts. This is Avery with watering can. Her hair was a challenge and could be coloured much better but hopefully next time I wil be happier with it. The papers are Bo Bunny Damask, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, Doohickey lovely fence and Memory Box plant pot dies, The butterflies were diecut with an old mag freebie.

We are out with friends for a carvery tonight as we both have a 2 4 1 2 course voucher. No cooking yippee. I hope to get in the craftroom again today.

16 comments:

Isobel said...

Lovely card . Thought I’d missed your posts! Nice to see you back x

meg said...

She's really cute and is beautifully coloured with wonderful bright papers

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative x

Lisa said...

She's so sweet!! I love the colors and the fence you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janette said...

Sweet card Marianne, love the papers too.xx

Christine Dol said...

Such a pretty card Marianne. That is a lot of hair to colour...I think you did a great job! I really like how you did the butterflies in the same papers!
Enjoy your evening!

Sarah said...

This is lovely. Her hair is wonderful...far better than I could ever achieve!! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet card Marianne
Gr Karin

brenda said...

A sweet card for the little girls Marianne.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous papers and love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & pretty Marianne. Love the hair colouring, don't put yourself down.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image and papers you have used. Take care. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed and coloured card Marianne, love the pretty image and your colours. Have a super night out, Kate x

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card and great use of those papers!

Carol S. said...

A pretty colourful card and a very sweet image. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx