Wednesday 20 March 2019

Christmas post


As promised another Christmas card today. 
Image - LOTV Christmas art sheet
Dies - Lawn Fawn forest border, Xcut stag, MFT wonky stitched oval, various tree dies
Sentiment - LOTV

A very early start for my first craft fair of the year. I am only doing a few this year and really enjoying my time to do exactly what I want to do.  I love crafting but also enjoy going out, reading, watching films and doing jigsaw puzzles. I have just read a brilliant series of books by Nicci French, the Frieda Klein series. I highly recommend it if you like a good crime novel. It is essential they are read in the right order as although they are separate stories there is also a story which runs through them all.

15 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card I love the design and the way you have used the dies its Fab. I'm so glad I've finally got to comment on your lovely blo. Have a good day at the craft fair and I hope you sell lots of your beautiful craft work Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the layout and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and the sparkly trees!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

Another super Christmas card Marianne. I have just got a copy of the first book after seeing your recommendation on Facebook , I'll just have to make the time to read it now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful Marianne
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awww.... This LOTV Christmas art sheet is just delightful and love the scenic bacground you created for it!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab card hun, just had a really warm day so got a surprise to see winter, lol
hugs Liz xx

cuilliesocks said...

I love your gorgeous card Marianne, the topper is so lovely and all your dies used to create the scene are brilliant.
Thanks for the book info, I've read some of this author's books but not this series. Hope your craft fair was worth going to, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Marianne..love the sweet image and sparkly Christmas trees..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Such sweet looking bunnies. They remind me of the Beatrix Potter books. I loved the isistations and stories in those. Happy days!! Hugs Mrs A.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, love all those dies
Lorraine x

meg said...

beautiful woodland scene, love the diecuts you used to embellish your card

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and gorgeous image just love all of these images you use x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!