Wednesday 4 May 2022

More decoupaged gifts

 


These are the decoupaged gifts I made on Monday. A white vase and two more wooden hearts. I really love the textured effect any little wrinkles on the napkins give. Having watched the videos they said the wrinkles give more texture and I agree. Once sealed they don’t look like wrinkles just a really nice feel to them.  I bought a couple of small ceramic butterflies from Hobbycraft yesterday and have lots more things I am going to revamp. I can’t wait for my napkins to arrive from Ebay.

6 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful makes Marianne

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning as always you are so creative in what you do x

dolcreations said...

WOW...beautiful Marianne!!!!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such beautiful decoupages pieces!!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful projects Marianne, and the papers are gorgeous, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome gifts, certainly looks great...sorry I am in facebook jail so can't comment on your posts in my group yet..x