Tuesday 3 May 2022

Another snowman


I am pleased to have made another Christmas card, first one for May.  It's another Lili of the Valley snowman coloured with Copics.  I used a MFT stitched rounded corner die and my corner punch.  The paper is last year's First Edition and I added a postcard from a Bo bunny pack, some old stars from Hobbycraft and a LOTV sentiment.

I made another card yesterday which I can't share with you yet and a vase and two plaques which I decoupaged.  I have ordered some more napkins from Ebay as I can't find many pretty ones locally.  They should be here later this week so looking forward to having another play.

 

8 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous image,papers and layout love the traditional colours and fun snowman

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute and warm Christmas card Marianne, your snowmen are always so cute!

Sandra H said...

Your snowman is adorable Marianne lovely card x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and very creative with colours and design.

dolcreations said...

LOVE this snowman Christmas card and the plaid paper!!!! ADORABLE! Can't wait to see your creations using the new napkins!

cuilliesocks said...

He's so cute and it's a lovely card Marianne, beautiful papers and design, Kate x

Chrissy said...

He is a lovely happy snowman and love all the card details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Another adorable snowman card. Love the papers and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx