Sunday 8 May 2022

Butterflies

 


Well after the rain the sun came out yesterday so we were able to go the garden centre and then come home to redo some of our pots. The Spring plants and bulbs went in the garden and the pots are now ready for Summer. It turned really hot whilst we doing some tidying in the garden. Much warmer than forecast. I do hope we aren’t in for a hot Summer as neither of us like the heat.

I mentioned I bought a couple of ceramic butterflies at Hobbycraft. Well here they are decoupaged with some new napkins I bought on Ebay. I look for pretty napkins everywhere we go now. The garden centres are very good for them though they are packs of 20 whereas the ones on Ebay come in packs of 4. I am getting a nice collection of them. I am planning to do some more decoupaging today but first we are going out for breakfast.

7 comments:

meg said...

Simply beautiful

dolcreations said...

Absolutely beautiful Marianne!

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Marianne, your napkins are gorgeous, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful decoupaged butterflies!

Pauline C said...

Beautiful xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love using napkins too, these are gorgeous on your butterflies.
Faith x