Tuesday 26 October 2021

On the mend


Thank you for all your good wishes.  After a dreadful few days I am finally on the mend I hope.  I am waiting for the sample results.  I have started eating a bit more and yesterday went for a short walk.  It was nice to get some fresh air after being indoors for 4 days.  However I was exhausted when we got back. I managed to do a little simple crafting at the weekend and yesterday scheduled a few blog posts.  

I received some new goodies as part of the Craft Label DT and started by making some gift bags.  The papers, sentiment and decoupage are all from the Dovecraft Naughty or Nice range.  I used a Spellbinders tag die, added a wooden snowflake and diecut some trees using Dovecraft  self adhesive glitter card.


Everything on this card is from the Naughty or Nice range except the glitter ribbon which is from the new Winter Wonderland ribbons.

 

17 comments:

meg said...

So pleased to read that you are feeling a bit better,two great gift bags with wonderful papers and embellishments

Glennis F said...

Glad to hear you are improving

Margaret R said...

So pleased you are feeling a little better, love the bags.

Magic Maggie said...

Don't push it darling, just find your new temporary 'right' way. Obviously the muse hasn't left you, lovely gift bag.
I had a similar bug recently - the doctor was of the opinion it was a delayed reaction to the vaccine (my brother died in between, which set everything back, it just hit me all at once). Life really isn't very fair (NOR did I lose an ounce of weight, after all that!)
Glad you are getting better. Well done Graham!
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

Jackie T said...

Hi your gifts bags are gorgeous. I am so pleased that you are starting to feel better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Pleased your feeling better Marianne....lovely gift bags

Anne

Carole Pollard said...

So glad to know you are back crafting even in small bursts Please look after yourself and take things steady Graham can be in charge of house duties a little longer. The bag is gorgeous those new designs are great. I hope the tests are good and you recover fully very soon Sending love and a get well hug Carole x

dolcreations said...

So happy to hear you are feeling a wee bit better! Love your gift bags!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love your bag with the wonderful images and designs and Tag. Good to hear you are on the mend. I think your body is saying slow down a bit especially after the exhaustion after your walk.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Good to hear you are on the mend Marianne, a bug like that is bound to leave you exhausted.
I love your beautifully decorated gift bags, such lovely papers, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous gift bags Marianne, gorgeous, and so sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you are feeling better now, take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

That’s nice to read your feeling much better fresh air is a good tonic.....your bags are gorgeous x

Carol S. said...

Pleased that you are feeling a bit better but don't overdo it. A lovely gift bag and great papers. Take care, hugs, Carol S.xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love the bag. Glad you are on the mend but don’t try to rush. Take care. Alison x

Sarah said...

So pleaed that you are on the mend Marianne. Love these gift bags

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful bags, Marianne. I am pleased to hear you are on the mend. Creative Blessings Tracy x

Linby said...

This is just lovely. Glad you are feeling better.