Wednesday 9 December 2020

Snowman for the tree

 


I decided to make this cross stitch snowman using a pattern from the magazine Kate kindly sent me (see hedgie card in Sunday’s post). He is supposed to have dangly legs but everyone knows snowmen don’t have legs! I really loved sewing him and am very pleased with how he turned out. I used my own colour choice to match the colour theme on the tree. I sewed the ribbon loop to the back of the perforated paper and then glued white felt to the back.



Here he is on the tree.

15 comments:

meg said...

he's gorgeous and a lovely size for the tree

Margaret R said...

Love your showman hope his hot cuppa doesn’t melt him!

Kath said...

He's so cute Marianne and looks lovely on your tree too.
Kath x

brenda said...

As always a really super creation. Bx

dolcreations said...

What a fantastic snowman Marianne...perfect for your tree!!!!!

cotnob said...

He's fabulous Marianne, I bet he looks great on your tree.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Oh he is adorable. He will look so lovely on your tree. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Cute snowman who looks wonderful on your tree.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

He's wonderful Marianne, i'm so pleased you are getting good use out of the magazine. He looks lovely on the tree, and he's stitched beautifully, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Wow that’s gorgeous x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous stitched snowman for your tree! Adorable!

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute cross stitch snowman Marianne

Anne

Carol S. said...

I agree with you! I have never seen a snowman with legs!! He is gorgeous and looks lovely on your snowy tree. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

wowzer absolutely fabulous, lovely snowman Marianne, looks adorable and you are so clever.. xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah hes fantastic. Love the colour choices. I have a few boxes of threads and love to match up myself for colour schemes. Stay Safe, H xx