Wednesday 16 December 2020

A snowman and penguins


What could be better than a snowman and and some penguins. This is the card I made for hubby and he loves it. I love using kraft, red and white.

Image - LOTV Snowman and penguins
Medium - Copics
Papers - LOTV from last year (no longer available)
Sentiment - LOTV
Dies - Memory box die coloured with DI vintage photo, Elizabeth craft tree (I think) (This is a great die in 5 parts which you can use to make different size trees)
Wooden snowflake coloured with vintage photo DI

I think I am ready for Christmas. Cards posted, presents wrapped, most of the food bought apart from vegetables. I have some very cute new digis from LOTV launching January so will be able to make a start on using them now.

15 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant card with beautiful papers,LOTV have a fantastic range of digis,hope you have a wonderful Christmas

Margaret R said...

Love your card great to get your two favourite images together the colours are lovely

Stamps and Paper said...

I also love these colours together Marianne...lovely Christmas card

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

So cute with the penguins and snowman, great design. x

Sandra H said...

I love these images they make gorgeous cards and this is one of them xx

Linda Simpson said...

I love snowmen and penguins, this is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a fun image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dolcreations said...

I love the reds and the kraft! Awesome card Marianne! Have a wonderful day!

cuilliesocks said...

Just adorable Marianne, it's a wonderful topper and gorgeous papers and embellishments too. I'm sure Graham will love it, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is lovely, what a sweet card. I am envious of you being organised. I have the wrapping to do and I keep putting it off. Oops!! Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous imager and colouring Marianne, beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous image, my favourite snowman and penguins. Stunning with the papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great colouring, the image is so cute! Love all the details, too!

Fikreta said...

its super cute card!