Sunday 13 December 2020

Another snowman!


I used one of the many snowman digis by LOTV for today's card. The papers are some old Wild Rose ones called Frosted Lace. I used a MFT wonky stitched oval die and coloured him with Copics using chalk for the sky. The sentiment is LOTV and the stitched  snowflakes are Memory Box dies.  I used white glitter card as I also did for the trees. These are some new dies I bought in The Works. I had £1.35 on my loyalty card to spend and as there was nothing else I wanted I bought these which were just £3. I have lots of tree dies but these are quite different to the ones I already have.

 

17 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your card and what a fabulous cheery snowman.xxx

meg said...

A beautiful image,papers,embellishments and card

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That snowman is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Marianne, a cute snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and adorable image x

brenda said...

Pretty soft colours Marianne.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Love this snowman, another beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

dolcreations said...

Another fantastic snowman card! I think those trees are really neat!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous snowman and card Marianne, lovely colours and design, such pretty papers too, Kate x x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love this snowman and the fab colours
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh my, how delicate and sweet!! Pure cuteness!!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post of lovely adorable snowman and gorgeousness, thanks for sharing. ♥

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous little snowman card Marianne....the Works have some lovely dies

Anne

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful make, I love the wee tree dies, Hazel x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous snowman and a beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh, I LOVE your snowperson all dressed up in pink, gorgeous Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx