Sunday 6 September 2020

The night before Christmas


The new launch from LOTV is 9th September. I have used one of the cut out PNG digis which meant I could insert it onto one of the new digi papers. This one is cosy Christmas bear. I used another of the new digi papers for the backing paper. I coloured it with Copics adding some sparkle to the snow with a clear sparkle pen.  I added some doodling and one of the new sentiments, a punched star and some diecut trees using white glitter card. As soon as I saw this digi with them looking upwards I knew I wanted to use my Santa and reindeer die.

We met friends for lunch on Friday at a garden centre as we wanted to get some plants to redo some of our pots which were looking past their best. We had a lovely morning in the garden yesterday replanting and doing some tidying in the garden.

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Marianne.xxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love your design looks fabulous. Such a cut image. The embellishments are great
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

meg said...

beautiful digi and papers

aussie aNNie said...

What a sweet card, too cute. xx

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Marianne, the image reminds me of TeddyBo!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne your card is gorgeous. I love the image. I bet your garden looks lovely. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Such a sweet card, love the image and the dies.
Faith x

Viv said...

Such a cute card Marianne!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and sweet card!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Marianne, lovely colours and embellishments, as always your papers are beautiful, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love how you have used your dies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card Marianne and such a cute bear. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty and adorable little image on your card love it x

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!