Monday 21 September 2020

Joy


I hope today finds you all fit and well. The glorious weather continues here with lovely temperatures the last few days.  Not too hot like the beginning of last week. I love September and October. 

Another Christmas card to add to my pile which is coming along nicely. I used three of the cute little people from the new LOTV digis. There is an alphabet too so I added the letters to the placards.  The lovely papers are some of their new digi ones. These ones will be lovely to use all year round.  I coloured with Copics and used MFT Winter Trees and The Works snowflake banner dies.

18 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous image and gorgeous card.xxx

meg said...

Beautiful colours on the image a brilliant card

Margaret R said...

Lovely card, cute figures beautifuly coloured as always.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and spectacular colours xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a stunning card. Those images are just so cue. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

I think this card is a favourite Marianne...I love the image and I love your card. I finally was able to make a Christmas card and post it on my blog...felt good that is for sure.With the cooler temperatures we are having I can feel the need to get them done!!! LOL

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card and the letters for JOY are a perfect addiction, so creative!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, cute stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Claire (Mrs H) said...

A gorgous image and great colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the papers and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card and a sweet image, beautifully designed and embellished.
Weather changed here, much cooler and so dull, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a great make, I love those papers. The colours are super, Hazelxx

brenda said...

Absolutely love the colours of this one Marianne.

Liz McGuire, said...

Love the fresh, bright colours, gorgeous card, Liz xx

Carol S. said...

Super cute image and a gorgeous scene. Hugs, Carol s.xxx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne, love the fluffy trim and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!