Wednesday 2 September 2020

Christmas launch #2




Lili of the Valley have a second Christmas launch coming soon. It includes both JPEG and PNG images and some digi papers. I had great fun creating this card which looks multi layered but the papers and image are all one layer.

I used Word and inserted the bottom paper making it the size I required then clicking text wrapping, through. This allows you to move it wherever you like. I did the same for the next two paper layers and the PNG image. You have to use the PNG image so the colour of the paper doesn’t show through the image. I rotated the two smaller papers using custom rotate. I printed it onto stamping card so I could colour the reindeer with Copics.

The sentiment label is a new one coming as part of the launch. I added some sparkle using a clear sparkle pen, pearls, punched holly leaves and a poinsettia from Hobbycraft.

15 comments:

Claire said...

Love the red with the Kraft card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

meg said...

fabulous make Marianne, love your colouring on the image

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

Margaret R said...

Lovely card, you must take after your mum!🐝

Margaret R said...

Lovely card, must take after your mum 🐝

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the papers and the image is so cute

June x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, a cute image and I like the new sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a lovely card. Those reindeer are so cute. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the cute reindeer's.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Marianne, love the cute reindeer
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, the reindeer are so cute

Chrissy said...

Sweet adorable card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

I've been such a bad blogger this week so my apologies for for being so late popping in to look at your lovely creation.

B x

Fikreta said...

lovely card!