Friday 25 September 2020

Teal butterfly


I made a purple card using the lovely Doohickey butterfly die a while ago and decided to make another but this time in teal. The paper is an old LOTV one. I have several of these silver corners in my stash and found the silver flowers too, added some cheesecloth, lace, rose and enamel dots.

I have another couple of cards made which I can't share with you yet.  I am also thinking it is time I did some more scrapbooking so you may see some soon.

There is certainly a change in the temperatures so need to pack away the sandals and some of the Summer clothes and rearrange the wardrobes. I look forward to wearing jumpers and boots again.

 

17 comments:

meg said...

the teal and silver are beautiful together a gorgeous card

Doreen said...

Love the texture and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Super card, such a lovely butterfly die too... have a lovely weekend. x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the elements used the colour x

Christine Dol said...

Ohhhh the teal and silver are so pretty together! Beautifully done!
This weekend I am going to work on more Christmas cards...yahooo.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a lovely butterfly.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That butterfly is so pretty. It is a lot cooler now. We have just had our boiler serviced. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

I do love teal, this is gorgeous and love the butterfly.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Marianne, the butterfly is exquisite, beautiful colours and papers, Kate x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh thi sis super, what a great make, golly I have loads of cheesecloth, must get it out and play, although mines always looks like I have thrown it on the card. Yours looks brill. Hope you have a good weekend, Hazel x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, always love teal and this design looks so striking with the silver corners and that big beautiful butterfly!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne, love the teal and flowers with the silver, so beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

The butterfly is amazing and love the design and my fave colour too!!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card.

brenda said...

What a beautiful Butterfly Marianne and love the teal colours.

B x

Margaret R said...

Lovely card

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful butterfly card Marianne

Anne