Monday 9 September 2019

Playing with some new papers


I had a lovely crafting day yesterday as hubby was out all day at powerboat racing where he is part of the rescue team of volunteers. I ordered two packs of gorgeous new Mintay 12x12 papers and made a couple of cards, one from each pack. I also made some other things which I shall be sharing on here during the week.

There are some gorgeous toppers on one of the sheets and as I needed some new home cards I used one of the toppers, a suitcase from a sheet of images and one of the pretty papers from the Dreamer pack. I used a Doohickey banner die with some spotted card and a Joy leaf die along with some flowers from Te Hobby House.  The sentiment was diecut with a Doohickey die and stamped with a LOTV stamp.

I have lots to look forward to this week. Today we are going into the city and I am having my hair cut. Tomorrow we are back at line dancing class where we shall be recapping on many of the dances and learning a new one. On Wednesday I am having a facial and massage and on Friday we are out for a meal and the theatre with friends. Enjoy your week.

11 comments:

meg said...

beautiful new home card the papers are wonderful

Janette said...

A lovely card, I love Mintay papers they have so many extra elements in them and are such fabulous quality too.
Sounds like you have a fun filled week ahead, enjoy.x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the gorgeous papers you used!! Enjoy your week!! It sounds fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love the papers you have used. Have a great week you have a lot planned. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab papers.xxx

Mrs A. said...

Those papers are Devine. The colours are so pretty. Enjoy your busy week. Hugs Mrs A.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne..the papers are gorgeous..enjoy your busy week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

The papers are gorgeous and love the soft colours. A beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, the papers used are so sweet!

cuilliesocks said...

The papers are indeed gorgeous Marianne, and a beautiful layout too.
Looks like a very busy but enjoyable week for you, have fun, Kate x

Fikreta said...

So lovely card!