Sunday 20 May 2018

Surf's Up


A rather different card today but again using one of the new LOTV watercoloured digis. This one is called Surf's Up. I used an old CC embossing folder and kraft Core'dinations which I sanded back. The sun die is from MFT and I added some cream burlap and a string bow.

Hubby is off to Bedfordshire early today to drive one of the rescue boats at the powerboat racing so I have a day to myself. Unfortunately there is some ironing to be done but then I shall mainly be in the craft room. Time for some reading too, I love a good book.

14 comments:

Ela said...

What a nice image, beautiful and colourful. X Ela

meg said...

Another beautiful image and card

Isobel said...

Lovely card. Enjoy your day x

Glennis F said...

Great card Marianne, the image is set off beautifully

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely summer card, with a fabulous feel of vacations...!! I need them! LOL

Lisa said...

I love it!! That image is fabulous!! The embossing is such a beautiful touch!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, lovely card, love the beach huts and the fab image, great layout too, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, perfect image for today's weather.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Great Summer picture and love the border of beach huts..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A fab card Marianne
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Fabulous image and card, love the embossing.
Wendy xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Hun. Love the beach hut embossing. Really striking. Hope you got some relaxation after the ironing .hugs xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.
hugs