Tuesday 22 May 2018

Moon Baby Baptism


I was asked on Friday if I could make a couple of cards for baptisms which needed to be posted to America on Monday. As I had some crafting time at the weekend I said I would make them and for the boy's card i used this cute Stampin' Up Moon Baby stamp. I coloured it with Copics and used a gold glitter pen on the star and aSpectrum Noir clear glitter brush pen on the moon.  I was recommended to try these instead of Wink of Stella and I do find them more glittery. The papers are Maja Denim and friends and the flowers are from Wild Orchid. The stitched circle die is Lawn Fawn.

I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Penny Black and more at Allsorts.

19 comments:

meg said...

Sweet image and card Marianne

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Marianne, what for a sweet card. I like the papers, and the design with the baby and moon are looking so amazing.
Have a wonderful week.

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Marianne.
Thank you for the privacy policy, I hopped over from Pams blog. Xxx

Janice said...

Lovely card, pretty papers.
Janice x

brenda said...

Such a sweet image Marianne and pretty combo of colours. Many thanks for sharing with us in our May theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorably sweet card.x

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is so sweet, what an adorable image and love the papers you have used too, Love Hazelx

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is your card and l love the layout too!

Christine Dol said...

Oh Marianne...this is so adorable. Love the image and the papers. The little wooden stars are perfect...love those!

Linda Simpson said...

Such a sweet baby boy card, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so sweet!! The image is beautiful!! I love the stars and flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, such sweet image! Love your design, too!!

Liz said...

This is so cute, Marianne. What a beautiful card! xx

Lorraine said...

An adorable stamp Marianne and lovely card
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Marianne, what a sweet image with gorgeous colouring, lovely design and embellishmets too.
Thank you so much for your response re the data thingy. Spent ages trying to work out how do make extra pages,got there eventually, what a pain though, Kate x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So adorable Marianne! I love that sweet image and your fab colouring. Your paper combo is delish. All together gorgeous design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anne said...

Very sweet Marianne, one of my favourite paper collections and a perfect choice of image
Anne x

Fikreta said...

lovely card!