Monday 29 February 2016

Gifts


Today I thought I would share a few of my latest gifts which I shall have on my stall on Wednesday at the hospital craft fair. I am starting with one of my gift boxes. Hubby paints these for me. The best paint we have found, and we have tried several is Rusteeze chalk paint. I imagine it is similar to Annie Sloane, another one we want to try but I don't think you can buy it in Norwich. I add ribbon and lace mainly from Crafty Ribbons, flowers from Wild Orchid and sparkly butterflies.




These are magnetic pegs. I actually bought these in America but usually I cover pegs with washi tape. I add magnetic tape to the back and wooden embellishments to the front, some of them coloured with Wink of Stella pens. I use a simple scallop border punch by Martha Stewart and the put them in cello bags.


Finally some more of the plastic canvas hearts I have been sewing. I love sewing these as I can do it whilst watching TV provided it isn't something which demands my full attention like Call the Midwife or a movie. I have made several in different colour combos and patterns. I add a ribbon loop and back with felt.

19 comments:

misteejay said...

Lots of pretty makes Marianne. I hope you have a wonderful lot of sales at the Hospital fayre.
Toni xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are all beautiful and I'm sure they go down well at the craft fairs x

meg said...

Wonderful selection of gifts, the boxes are beautiful and the pegs great fun

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous collection of goodies for your stall, brilliant ideas hope you do well on Wednesday .
Hugs Julie xxx

Isobel said...

Beautiful work Marianne xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

These are all gorgeous Marianne beautiful work
Dianne xx :)

Barb said...

What fantastic makes Marianne. All the items you have made are so beautiful. Your Hubby is certainly very supportive. Wishing you good luck for Wednesday. Barbxx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

You have been bussy!! And you have made lots of great makes!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, wonderful selection of gifts, they will sell like hot cakes, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These little gifts are all fabulous, Marianne!! Love very much the colours you used!

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous you have been busy.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

wonderful gifts!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

cotnob said...

Wonderful gifts Marianne, I'm sure they will sell well.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous selection of your gifts. Sure they will sell well. Do you hire out Graham?!!Lol!!
Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous gifts these will just fly from the shelves on Wednesday so pretty and not forgetting Graham's stunning painting !! Love and hugs Carole x

Mrs A. said...

Your heart shape boxes are really pretty. You could enter them into my Butterfly challenge as the current theme is for glitter and/or the colour grape. Hugs Mrs A.

StirYourCreativity said...

These are so wonderful.

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, these gifts all look so beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kat W said...

Another fabulous selection of gifts and I hope they sold well at the hospital.
Big hugs, Kat xx