Sunday 3 March 2013

Keep calm, it's only a game!


Two day in a row for Pollycraft images. I have of course used Maurice before for a Norwich City inspired card. Every time I make one they sell fast so maybe I should make a few more. I will have been up bright and early this morning to get to a craft fair. It is the first time I have done this one but I am told it is usually quite good and I have been trying to get in there for a while as they have  per year. They only have one of each type of craft which is also very good.
Image - Pollycraft
Medium - Copics
Papers - Papermania Hampstead and K&Co Roam
Ribbon and button - Crafty Ribbons
Other - Fineliner for doodling, glossy accents, Sakura white souffle pen and football card from stash

Hope you all have a great Sunday whatever you are doing. I will be in front of the TV tonight, love Sunday night telly at the moment.

17 comments:

Jackie said...

A fabulous footie card, love the colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

A Casa di Ale said...

Ciao Marianne, simpaticissima la tua card, belle le carte che ahi scelto
Ciao da Ale

Sue said...

I love that image and the papers and colours are wonderful. Such fabulous ribbon too!
I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Marianne - such a cheeky image xx

downrightcrafty said...

love the image and the great papers and the ribbon that is just great
Hugs Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card for a guy Marianne, fab colours

Anne

Mandy said...

Fabulous male card Marianne,love the image and colours...Hope the Craft Fair went well for you...
Mandy x

coops said...

stunning male card marianne.great image and i love your fab colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Great card Marianne, I can understand why they sell out quickly. I hope the sale goes well.
Sarah xx :0)

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, FAB card! Maurice looks great in Norwich City colours!

Hope the craft fair went well.

Lisa x

Claire said...

I love this Marianne - great image, fab colours and love that ribbon. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic footie card Marianne! Love the Maurice image and your colouring is fab!

Hope the craft fair went well!
xx

pinky said...

I keep forgetting I have that image Marianne, you have used it beautifully and perfect ribbons too.

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Marianne. I love the image and colours.
Hope the craft fair went well.
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

This is fab Marianne, love the image and so wonderfully coloured too. Yeah! I agree about the GG stamps, although I did get a couple I didn't have. :o) LOVE the brads, but I will probably just look at them for now.

Donna x

mags said...

A super male card. Hope you had a good day at the craft fair.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Marianne, What a fabulous male image and card x