Friday, 22 March 2013

Easter


This is my second Easter make today.Yes, I know a CAS card. I bought some crosses diecuts to use on Easter and Sympathy cards. It's not a die I would buy as I wouldn't get enough use out of it but 10 for £1.50 with 3 different styles of cross was a good buy I thought. Not my usual style of card but I try to appeal to as many people as possible when selling my cards. I wasn't sure about it but it has grown on me. Tomorrow is my last craft fair before Easter so if it doesn't sell I will keep it for next year. The paper is Papermania Vintage Notes. I've embossed the die cut oval and added a freebie stamped sentiment and an MB prim poppy die cut from Centura Pearl.
Challenges
Simon Says Easter/Spring 
The Ribbon Girl Green and white 
Charisma Die cuts 
Cute Card Thursday Easter Parade

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely Easter cards Marianne..feels more like winter than Easter...hope youre not snowed in?

Anne

downrightcrafty said...

Stunning hun
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs Linda

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card!! Love that pretty cross!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sandra H said...

Marianne, This is beautiful x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Marianne.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

beautiful cardMarianne and very savvy shopping - well done you xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) the cross is lovely and it was a good buy to get the die cuts :-)

Hope you sell loads at your fair tomorrow :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

pinky said...

I have this die and use it a lot marianne as i make a lot of communion, confirmation and religious cards. Love your card, love all that embossing.

julie_woolston said...

Love your Easter card Marianne, gorgeous cross and colours.

Hugs Julie xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous. I love the CAS elegant style.
I hope the Craft Fair goes well and that you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Great Easter card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

A lovely elegant card Marianne, love the soft colours. Hope the craft fair goes well tomorrow :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

beautiful, elegant Easter card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

simply gorgeous marianne.beautiful diecuts and design :D

xx coops xx

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at Charisma
Allisonx

Renate said...

Beautiful easter card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)