Friday 22 March 2013

Easter


This is my second Easter make today.Yes, I know a CAS card. I bought some crosses diecuts to use on Easter and Sympathy cards. It's not a die I would buy as I wouldn't get enough use out of it but 10 for £1.50 with 3 different styles of cross was a good buy I thought. Not my usual style of card but I try to appeal to as many people as possible when selling my cards. I wasn't sure about it but it has grown on me. Tomorrow is my last craft fair before Easter so if it doesn't sell I will keep it for next year. The paper is Papermania Vintage Notes. I've embossed the die cut oval and added a freebie stamped sentiment and an MB prim poppy die cut from Centura Pearl.
Challenges
Simon Says Easter/Spring 
The Ribbon Girl Green and white 
Charisma Die cuts 
Cute Card Thursday Easter Parade

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely Easter cards Marianne..feels more like winter than Easter...hope youre not snowed in?

Anne

downrightcrafty said...

Stunning hun
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs Linda

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Love that pretty cross!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sandra H said...

Marianne, This is beautiful x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Marianne.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

beautiful cardMarianne and very savvy shopping - well done you xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) the cross is lovely and it was a good buy to get the die cuts :-)

Hope you sell loads at your fair tomorrow :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

pinky said...

I have this die and use it a lot marianne as i make a lot of communion, confirmation and religious cards. Love your card, love all that embossing.

julie_woolston said...

Love your Easter card Marianne, gorgeous cross and colours.

Hugs Julie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the CAS elegant style.
I hope the Craft Fair goes well and that you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Great Easter card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

A lovely elegant card Marianne, love the soft colours. Hope the craft fair goes well tomorrow :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

beautiful, elegant Easter card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

simply gorgeous marianne.beautiful diecuts and design :D

xx coops xx

Renate said...

Beautiful easter card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)