Monday 25 March 2013

Bows in my Hair


Last Friday I spent a lovely day with my friend Lynsey and this is one of the things I made. I have so many photos to make into layouts and I chose these three of me as I have a bow in my hair in all of them. I remember having a selection of ribbons and I would come home from school looking just as tidy as when I left, bows intact. I would have been almost 6 in the photo on the left and had lovely long hair. It was so nice to make a really girly page. The backing paper is K&Co. I added strips from 3 other papers and used a MS border punch. I borrowed some lovely silvery grey lacey washi tape from Lynsey. The pink lace is some my Mum gave me ages ago and the beautiful rose ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. Lynsey also gave me the wooden hearts and the butterfly from My Crafty Heart.  
Challenges 
Creative Creations The letter B (Bows, butterfly) 
Divas by Design Babies and toddlers 
Creative Inspirations Spring colours 
BTCAG Favourite things (K&Co, Rose ribbon, butterfly, wooden embellishments, flowers, patterned paper, washi tape)

18 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

How lovely Marianne, beautiful photos ans so beautifully laid out, great way to hold memories, Kate x

debby4000 said...

Oh your'e so cute, fabulous layout.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

What a fabulous layout,gorgeous photo's

rachel said...

great page Marianne - really fab xx

Flutterby Trina said...

what a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

Flutterby Trina said...

what a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

Jill said...

You're right Marianne, love those photos, so it wasn't just me that had a bow in my hair then!! I really like scrapping old black and white photos, it's a great page. Jill x

Sandra H said...

Oh what a lovely page Marianne the photos are so lovely xx

Sonia said...

Adorable layout dear Marianne^_^
Lovely photos^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely page...and you were a real cutie....lovely photos to look back on and treasure

ANne

Jackie said...

Wonderful page and beautiful photographs :o)
Jackie xx

mags said...

A lovely layout and lovely photos.
Mags
x

Rina said...

very very nice...been a long time since I made a LO!


Thanks for joining the Diva's this week!
Rina

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and thanks for sharing at Creative inspirations with our spring theme.

Aunty Sue said...

sorry brain gone to sleep meant page not card

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous page, thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week

hugs Shelly

Uta said...

Your layout is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Kate said...

Great page, capturing your memories. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you playing along with the new challenge on Monday.

~Kate~