Sunday 24 February 2013

Let's go surfing


Thanks for all your encouragement on my colouring yesterday. I made a card on Friday which took ages as it is an 8 x 8 card with a complex image and  am so pleased with it, especially my colouring. I am actually pleased with the skin too. I can't share it yet as the person it was ordered for may see it on Facebook.

I've another of my Stamposaurus samples to share today. I try to make these samples as varied as possible and use lots of different colours so I've gone with oranges and browns for this one.
Image - Stamposaurus
Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition Blank Canvas
Die - MB banner
Challenges
Southern Girls Waving in the breeze (banners and pendants)

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, I love the warm colours and lovely textures :o)
Jackie xx

rachel said...

great colours Marianne and I love the bunting xx

Sue said...

Wonderful card Marianne. I love that image and your colouring is fabulous.
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Morning Marianne, Fabulous card great image and lovely colouring x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great cards and great colouring Marianne...

Anne

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.the image is fab and i love your warm colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Marianne, love that image.
Wendy xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image, will be great for the tricky males! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Berry said...

This is really cute Marianne I love the bunting hugs Rebekah xx

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. Super image and love the colours you have used.
Mags
x

angelic crafter said...

WOW! what a fun, bright card! Love the banner!!! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining in at Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

Eva Marie said...

Such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing at SGC
xx