Monday 18 February 2013

Computer guy


I think this is the first card on my blog coloured solely with Copics, what do you think? I am still practicing with my colour combinations especially as I have far less pens than I did Promarkers but I shall be building up my collection. The image is a great one from Ladybug Crafts Ink. Papers are Bo Bunny Timepiece and I added some PaperCellar embellies. This is a commissioned card for somebody's son who has just won a place at a top technical college in Europe. 

I would like to enter this into the intriguing challenge of An eye for details at Cute Card Thursday. No clues from the challenge, just use your own interpretation.  So mine is the fact that he is wearing glasses and also that you have to have an eye for detail when using a computer.

I had a very busy week last week, sorting through all the WW DT applications, sorting all my stuff for sale and then the printer issues. I love my new printer though so glad that is sorted. I also have several orders and card samples to make for Stamposaurus so sorry if I haven't visited. I do spend time every day commenting but there just never seems enough time as I would like. As for Pinterest I am not starting that otherwise I would never make anything!

16 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely Marianne great card and image
I love my copics I'm sure your collection will soon come together they are an addiction :)
jacqui x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne perfect for a guy..great colours

Anne

julie_woolston said...

Great card Marianne love the colours.
Hugs Julie x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh love it marianne! fab shading and i think you have done great especially since this is your first main copic card! a fantastic male card...i struggle with these!

Sue said...

Wonderful card, I love that image and your colouring looks amazing
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous mans card Marianne. The image and your colouring look great. Love the papers and layout too.
Lorraine x

coops said...

stunning male card marianne.i love the fab image and great papers and design ;D

xx coops xx

rachel said...

great card Marianne and fab colouring - brilliant work with the copics - Hugs Rachel xx

Jackie said...

Your colouring is great and the card is fantastic, I love those stripes :o)
Jackie xx

Whisper said...

Great image, layout and those fabby embellishments too, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

What a fab image! Love this x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, FAB card! Great choice of papers and image.

You have been busy since my last visit and you are doing great with the Copics. Don't know if it's just me but I think Copic colours are more vibrant.

Lisa x

Chrisann said...

Your coloring is great, and I love what you did with the image. I'm always in need of more masculine ideas.

mags said...

Great male card Marianne. Love the papers you have used and the little embellishments just tie it all together.
Mags
x

Lynsey said...

Great mans card Marianne! Your colouring looks great!
Hugs Lynsey x

heidy said...

Fabolous card for a man Marianne!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy