Tuesday 5 February 2013

Anniversary Dance


I just couldn't resist buying this new LOTV stamp which I used for my friend Lyseny's Aniversary card. They have been coloured with Promarkers with a little Sakura goldstar pen on her dress. The papers are GD Cloisonne, sentiment LOTV. I have also used a Kaisercraft music stamp, Marianne corner die, MB heart die and Nestie heart circle.
Challenges
I love Promarkers Love is all around
My Mum's Craft Shop Valentine/love
Delicious Doodles Red
Sweet Stampin' Love is all around
Simon Says Anything goes

12 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely card
hugs Linda

Karen said...

Hi Marianne, love this, fab image, love the die cuts too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Marianne. The colours are truly divine and all the elements look fabby together.

Lilly xx

Lin said...

Isn't this darling?! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful die cut edging around the image such a sweet image and love the kraft with these papers so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Gail said...

Adorable image. You colored is so nicely, and your choice of papers and format is wonderful! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Marianne! The image is adorable, love those fab papers and gorgeous corner die. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kim said...

So cute love the whole card! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

Lynsey said...

This is such a lovely card Marianne and looks wonderful in my living room! I love all the details.
Hugs Lynsey x

Jackie said...

A delightful card, I do love the kraftkard with red :o)
Jackie xx

HelenR said...

A gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Milliesmarvels said...

This is totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop!
Jane
x