Sunday 3 February 2013

Brrr and candy winner


This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for a Christmas card.

The car boot sale went well yesterday. We sold £54 worth of which £16 was crafty stash, so well worth spending a Saturday morning. It was well attended and nice and warm.

 I was inspired by a great sketch on the Docrafts site to create this scrapbook page. It was taken one day on holiday last October. I knew it would be cold, which is why I am wearing three layers plus hat, scarf and gloves but as you can see by my face it was colder than expected. I have continued with my craftroom sortout and found an X cut shape cutter I had forgotten all about. It was perfect for making the circle shape. I have also used MB cloud dies and a Marianne corner die, all with sanded Core'dinations.
Challenges
Marianne's Design Divas Banners and bunting 
Simon Says Anything Goes
  One Stop Anything Goes 
2 Sisters White and red and/or pink

Thanks to everyone who entered my candy and welcome to my new followers. I am just 11 followers away from 1500 so if I ever reach that magic number I have a lovely candy in mind to offer so if you are not a follower already please follow me.

The lucky winner is ..............


That's you,  Lorraine B. Congratulations, please e-mail me.

Sadly no everybody followed the rules. For example 75 entered but only 49 people left a comment so I had to redraw to find somebody who had commented and placed a pic in their sidebar.

12 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Lorena!
Muito obrigada, Marianne!

Jackie said...

Fantastic page, it makes me cold just looking at it :o)
Jackie xx

Christine Dol said...

I had to laugh at the expression on your face...priceless! I love the layout. The way you did the little tiny tag of VACATION and the way you set the picture in the circle! Very nice....
I sure hope you are keeping nice and warm in your neck of the woods. Glad to hear your craft show turned out well.

Lorraine said...

Woo hoo! What a lovely surprise to win your candy, Thank You!
I'm sure you'll have 1500 followers in no time at all.
Gorgeous page layout too and I love the photo.
Lorraine x

Linda said...

Congrats to the winner and your creation is very beautiful
hugs Linda

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Lorraine and well done Marianne on your card boot sale xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous layout Marianne and well done at the boot sale.

Congratulations Lorraine on your win.

Hugs Julie x

mags said...

A lovely layout Marianne. Love the colours and papers. By the expression on your face it must have been quite cold.
Well done to your candy winner too.
Mags
x

Nikki said...

lol that does look cold :)

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! Love the 'frosty' feel of the background. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

mixamatoasties said...

Fab layout Marianne. I should really scrapbook again :/

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

Susan

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Awesome layout, Marianne. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Marianne`s Design Divas. Hugs...Mona