Tuesday 26 January 2010

Shopping


It's been a lovely bright day here today but very cold. I got home early today and finally managed to make a card for the Sugar Bowl challenge where you can win 6 stamps of your choice. As well as the sketch the card has to be distressed. Now this distresses me as I really don't go in for torn papers and don't have any distress inks. However I do have these lovely K&Co papers which all have a distressed look so I used a selection of those along with a fabulous Bo Bunny Vintage flower which was part of Jacqui's candy which I was lucky enough to win last week.

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

Very nice - love the colors and dp you used here! ~chris

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Marianne! Love the that flower it looks beautiful on your card.
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye said...

That flower is GORGEOUS! I think you've done distressed very well. x

Jill said...

Really gorgeous card, love the image and the flower is a beaut!!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the colours and the image, it's all great xxx