Happy New Year everyone. Have you made your New Year resolutions yet? My crafting ones are:
- Learn how to make other types of card eg trifold
- Learn how to make other papercraft items eg boxes
- Use those neglected and forgotten items we all have
- Check out the tutorials and improve my colouring. It's definitely got much better since I started blogging but I still see room for improvement.
- Remember to use those digi images sitting on my computer
- Be bold and try new colour schemes
- Do more scrapbooking
- Think before I spend my money on more stash (well, that one won't last long, will it, lol)
This is my guest DT card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge. They have a lovely challenge this month of Keeping Warm. The challenge also asks for texture and warm colours. I thought this Sugar Nellie image Hug in a Mug was just perfect for this challenge. The sentiment is a digi image from Charmed. paper is DCWV. To add texture I added some plain red material, which feels like suede and was a sample from a sofa we used to have. The patterned flowers are made with an MS punch, with pink punched daisies and gems in the centre.
You have a whole month to enter this challenge so no excuses not to enter now Christmas is over. Please join us.
Your card looks fantastic! I love that image and the colours you used are perfect!
I read your New Years resolutions and they are pretty much mine too!
Beautiful card Marianne! I like your new years resolutions, I think I need to post mine so I don't forget them!
Hugs Lynsey x
Hi Marianne, Such a lovely card! The image is very sweet and fab colours. Thanks for being our GDT at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Post a Comment