Thursday 16 June 2022

Sneak peek number 2


As I said yesterday there are some lovely new digis coming soon at LOTV.  This is the velociraptor from the dinosaur set.  I know dinosaurs are very popular with young boys.  I coloured him with Copics and used a stitched die from The Works.

The papers are MME lime twist, more old papers which I am trying to use up.  I kept it simple just adding some twine.

I find myself looking for pretty napkins everywhere I go now and bought some on holiday.  I am planning on some decoupaging with them this afternoon as Graham is going to watch the powerboat racing.  He has given up the volunteering for various reasons but is enjoying going to watch and chat to people at the club.  So, he won't be going every week but when he does, I get some crafting time.

 

5 comments:

meg said...

He's definitely not a scary dinosaur,a brilliant card for a youngster

Sandra H said...

So cute Marianne is your card and adorable image x

Margaret R said...

Love your happy dancing dinosaur 🦕

cuilliesocks said...

Oh he's a cutie Marianne, and such a lovely card, super papers and design, any wee boy would love this one, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such a fun and cute dinosaur! :) Lovely card!