Tuesday 28 September 2021

Scruffy Edward again


 Now you may have seen one of these elephants in a different colour on my blog before. The pattern is Scruffy Edward from Lili of the Valley. He is a larger pattern holding a balloon and I made and sold one of those. I then made a couple without the balloon so he fits into a 4” hoop. One of those sold at Prima Rosa so I gave her the other one to display. 

I made this one ready for my craft fairs. I popped a picture on Facebook and a lady who lives locally that I met through a jigsaw puzzling group on Facebook messaged me to buy it. So I don’t have one for my craft fairs once again 😀. I am busy cross stitching some Christmas decorations at the moment so may be a while before I sew another elephant. 

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's adorable, I'm not surprised that it got snapped up quickly.
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

He's gorgeous Marianne,love the colours on his top

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable cross stitch plaque Marianne, such a cute ellie, Kate x

Carol S. said...

He is so cute and love the soft colours. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable cross stitching and so cute elephant!!!

dolcreations said...

Marianne....oh I wish we lived closer so I could come and scoop this one up from you! I love it! You always do such a beautiful job!

cotnob said...

A lovely cross stitch Marianne, I can see why he is so popular.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x