Saturday 11 September 2021

Dachshunds and back from holiday


Another card from the Nitwits Woof digi collection.  I think the sentiment is so cute.  I remembered I had some dachshund washi tape so added that plus some wooden hearts.

We are on our way back from a short break away. On Monday we travelled to the New Forest for 3 nights in a lovely place called Spot in the Woods.  Then on Thursday we went to stay in a Hilton hotel near Wisley in order to visit the RHS Wisley Flower Show on Friday. We had never been to Wisley before, both the flower show and gardens were lovely and we spent all day there.We took loads of photos and I will share a few of them.
















 

9 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous combination of image and sentiment on this doggy card. The photos from Wisely are beautiful

Jackie T said...

Hi your card is gorgeous. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

A fun card, my youngest Granddaughter has a Dachshund so would love this.

B x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, your card is soooo cute! LOVE how you do these cards! The washi tape was perfect you had to add!
The pictures you shared are absolutely beautiful. Wow..I so wish I could have seen all that beauty in person. So thank-you for sharing! Enjoy yourselves!

Sarah said...

That's a lovely card Marianne, love the sentiment. What smashing photographs. Glad you enjoyed the "Forest" I tried out Staghill Billie (Wills) in the forest at Woodlands!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, that digital pack is just in my wishlist! LOL :D
Such AMAZING photos!!WOW! Thanks for sharing!

Carol S. said...

A brilliant fun card. Photos are gorgeous.
I have just done a Needle Felting order for a Dachshund and was collected from the craft fair I did on Tuesday. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and beautifully designed and embellished Marianne.
The flower show looks marvellous going by the displays you've photo graphed, thanks for sharing, and glad you ad such a lovely holiday, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm loving your Nitwits cats and dogs cards, they are Super.
Thanks for sharing the flowers from the show, they looks wonderfully beautiful.
Faith x