Thursday 31 August 2017

Checking his list


Today I am sharing the second of the cards I made using MFT Jingle all the way stamps and dies for Papercrafter magazine. This is such a fun set to mix and match. Coloured with Copics with fun flock on his hat. The papers are MFT and I used a MFT basic border die and a Joy bunting die.

Challenges
ABC Christmas P is for People, R is for Red
Simon Says anything goes

Last day of the month, Autumn is nearly here, my favourite season. Although it is sad to see the Summer flowers fading I love the Autumnal colours and I look forward to getting out my long sleeved tops and boots which I prefer to Summer clothes.

15 comments:

Janice said...

A really cute Christmas card, love the Santa image!
Janice x

meg said...

great stamped images, love the look on Santa's face, love the layout too.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely bright Christmas card Marianne

Anne

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely Christmas card Marianne. It reminds me, I think I have these stamps

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, kids would love this.x [aNNie]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute and fun card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really sweet and gorgeous Marianne. Santa looks like he is surprised to see someone's name on his list. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Marianne, lovely Santa image and brilliant bright colours. Time is going so quickly, but autumn is my favourite season too, love the colours, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

misteejay said...

Cute Christmas card Marianne.
I love Autumn colours but I was hoping for s bit more Summer (it was actually quite chilly this morning).
Toni xx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the furry hat and the sentiment!! Santa is too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, they look like fun stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Sarah said...

Love this cute card Marianne xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous Christmas card Marianne! That Santa is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx