Thursday 7 November 2013

Vintage Guest Designer



This is my second card today, please scroll down for my Crafty Little Fairies DT card.

I was thrilled to receive a lovely email from Sande inviting me to be a guest designer for November at It's all about the vintage and beauty. The theme this week is fancy edged scissors/punches.  I only recently discovered this challenge and as I love making vintage cards I will be playing along regularly. My sewing cards sell so well that I thought it ime to make another. I don't usuually leave mt buttons naked unless they are tiny ones but somehow these looked right this way.

I stamped the Kaisercraft with Memento Rich Cocoa and teamed ith my fave papers of the moment, Prima Lyric. I distressed the edges with my TH tool and DI Vintage Photo. The embellishments are all from stash.

By the time this publishes I will have made several purchases at Hobbycrafts at the NEC.

13 comments:

Sammy said...

Love this card Marianne! And such a fab stamp too. x

Sue said...

Beautiful card and design x

Sewe said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors and the stamp.

/Sewe

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous vintage creation. Loving the buttons and sewing theme.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Debs said...

Beautiful vintage make Marianne - hope you had a wonderful day at the NEC - looking forward to seeing your crafty stash :o)
Debs xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love the lace bow & the vintage feel.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous vintage card. The image and design are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful stamp your card Marianne is so lovely x

Sue said...

Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot Marianne.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Hope you had a good day at the NEC. Great card and I do love the vintage look. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Vintage card Marianne...lovely image and embellishments

ANne

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous vintage card darl... love the theme too :) Have a great w/e :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i really love your pretty colour and stunning vintage design :D

xx coops xx