Thursday 21 November 2013

Alice in Wonderland


It's my second and final GDT make for the lovely ladies at It's all about the vintage and beauty. This fortnight the sponsors are Delicious Doodles and Villakeiju. Yes, it's another bookmark. I love the vintage images from Nicecrane and was delighted to use this which is from the original book drawings. Bit of a challenge to colour as there is so much black shading in the picture but I am pleased with the way it all turned out. I used another of the large Prima tags, a Papermania diecut, dictionary page including the word curious, some mini playing cards from a cracker, ribbon from stash, a Tim Holtz clock rubon and DI Vintage Photo.

Challenges
Crafty Catz Not square
 Di's Digis Girly 
Bizzy Becs Tag it 
Bunny Zoe Shabby chic/vintage
Allsorts Make a gift (bookmark)
Sweet Stampin' Use tags
Songbird Your favourite song (I have so many but I love White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane)
Simon Says Monday challenge It's a Mystery ( I have always been fascinated by Alice in Wonderland, very mysterious story)

I'll be back shortly with my DT card for Crafty Little Fairies.

21 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous colouring Marianne, I have to be honest I thought it was a coloured plate from the book!! Well done! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, this is fabulous, I love everything about it, being an Alice in Wonderland fan, it was the first proper book my parents bought me, decades ago.....
Wonderful colouring and the background design is superb, make a great gift for a book lover, hugs Kate x

julie_woolston said...

This is wonderful Marianne lovely design .
Hugs Julie xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image and fab design.xxx

rachel said...

just love this tag - its wonderful. Those images are fab xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great idea for a bookmark and your colouring of the image is superb, love it.
Lorraine

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Wow! This is amazing! I love the way you've coloured the image, really beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous Marianne! Really love the mini playing cards too! x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Marianne. I love the image and beautiful colouring.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hallo Marianne,
dein Tag kann sich aber sehen lassen.er sieht einfach Klasse aus,
lg ulrike

Carol S. said...

Wonderful tag Marianne. Love the image. I thought it was precoloured! Wow! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is just gorgeous! Love your vintage style!
Hugs Lynsey x

Chris said...

Beautiful vintage style tag. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges this fortnight.
Chris
x

misteejay said...

Super tag Marianne - I love the image you have chosen.

Toni xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image and design Marianne.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time too, good luck.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Marianne thats lovely x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a fabulous tag Marianne - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Dan said...

Great tag Marianne, I love that vivid pop of red against the distressed brown background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Kristii said...

What a beautiful vintage tag!!! Love your coloring!! absolutely fabulous!

Unknown said...

One of my most favourite stories of all times, stunning tag, Marianne, xxxx

coops said...

stunning tag marianne.i love the alice in wonderland theme and gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx