Thursday 1 August 2013

Crafty Double DT card


Well today I have three DT cards due so I decided to combine two of them. This is my DT card for Crafty Ribbons where our challenge is use at least one circle and A Little Bit Crafty where we want to see your Summer cards.

Image - The Paper Shelter Sophie in the Country
Medium - Copics and chalk for background, Sakura Rose Star for patch on jeans
Paper - Forever Friends Kraft Notes
Dies - Go Kreate Scalloped circle, Nestie circle, Doohickey fence, MD dragonfly and cloud

Here's a close up of the front. I love easel cards and haven't used these circle dies to make one for ages.


Challenges
The Cutie Pie Pretty in pink
That Craft PlaceIt's a girl thing 
As you like it Favourite fancy fold and why (easel cards because they are so versatile, so many different styles of easel cards and they are so effective)

I have an 8.30 appointment at the hospital this morning to discuss my balance exercises so I will be back later to link my card. My DT card for Lili's Little Fairies will be on my blog later too.

17 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absoloutely beautiful Marianne, such a sweet image and love the design, very girlie, love it Kate x

Claire said...

Gorgeous easel card hun - love the shape, sweet image and all those fabby dies. Hope the hospital appointment goes well. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the colours and fab details.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Marianne love the sweet image and shaped card.

Hugs Julie xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is really pretty Marianne.
Hope the hospital appointment goes well
Hugs Kelly

rachel said...

fab card Marianne - love the shape - good luck with the hospital xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne. I love the image and summery colours. Fab easel design too.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love the pretty image and fabulous design.
I hope your hospital appointment goes okay
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card marianne, I like the sweet image and the design.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, I haven't made an easel card for many, many moons! :o)
Jackie xx

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous Marianne! Love the colour choices and all the die cuts. Just beautiful!
xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Marianne x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.stunning shape and details and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A gorgeous easel card Marianne. Super image and love how you have added the die cut fence.
Mags
x

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and the image is stunning Marianne. So pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx