Sunday 28 November 2021

Vintage Christmas


A very different style of card today.  I am really trying to use up some old stash and saw a card on Facebook that somebody made with a chipboard Christmas tree as the main feature.  I thought I am sure I have a wooden tree I bought at a craft show and yes I did.  

I used First Edition Winter Rose papers and made a banner using a MFT pierced die and some old kraft paper.  Another thing I rediscovered recently was a pack of different patterned kraft papers.  I made a bow out of lace and added a wooden bow from Hobbycraft, another old pack and a wooden snowflake.

11 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous mix of papers and embellishments,the wooden Christmas tree is beautiful

Glennis F said...

This is lovely, I love the colours

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card love the design love Alison x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. I hope the craft fairs went well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the wooden Christmas tree and snowflake...lovely card

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Marianne, I love the wooden tree and the pretty papers. The lace bow is a beautiful embellishment, Kate x

dolcreations said...

What a fantastic card Marianne! What a great idea using that!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne..fabulous papers and colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design and love the wooden tree!

cotnob said...

A lovely card Marianne, super papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x