Saturday 6 November 2021

Another Snowman!


I am trying to work my way through some of the images I have stamped or printed and this is one of many LOTV snowmen which came out last year.  They have such sweet faces and are so easy to colour.  I used Copics and some old Dovecraft papers. I added some sparkle with a clear sparkle pen and some snow with a white gel pen.

I found the snowflake dies which I think may have been in a bundle I bought from someone who has given up crafting.  The snowflake border is from The Works.  I used Dovecraft adhesive glitter card.

 

11 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful cheery snowman and card

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Marianne beautiful snowman card love everything about it. Love Alison x

brenda said...

He's a very happy chappie and makes for a very welcoming card.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

A beautiful snowman and love the design . Have a great weekend love and hugs Carole x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That snowman is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous snowman Marianne, I love snowmen!
Lorraine x

dolcreations said...

Hello Marianne! Another awesome snowman card!!!!!!!

cuilliesocks said...

He is so sweet, love your snowman and beautifully coloured too. such lovely papers and snowflakes, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a fun snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

He certainly does have a lovely face Marianne. A super card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgoeus image, perfectly coloured and fabulous paper combo! A really lovely creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo