Friday 30 October 2020

Cute little witch


A bit later than usual with my post today. I made two cards yesterday morning but didn't have time to schedule them as we went to visit my Mum in the afternoon. We set her up with Netflix as there is so little to watch on mainstream TV. Mum reads my blog so hope you are getting on ok with Netflix Mum.

I used one of the new LOTV simply prints for my card. The papers are First Edition Wanderlust. I added a little black soot distress ink around he edges of the image. I decided it was time some older dies got used so out came the star border and the Memory Box precious star dies.  I added some of the waste stars around the girl. The sentiment is from the new Halloween and magical set from LOTV.

Back tomorrow with a wizard.

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so sweet. I hope your mum enjoys Netflix. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A lovely card Marianne, such a sweet witch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Very sweet Halloween creation Marianne.

B x

meg said...

Definitely too cute to spook,a gorgeous Halloween card

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!

Carol S. said...

She is gorgeous and too cute to be a witch!! Love the papers too. I wouldn't know where to start with Netflix. I am just about getting used to the new changes on Sky! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

This is one gorgeous Halloween image lovely card x

Linda Simpson said...

A cute little witch on this beautiful Halloween card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

She is really sweet and I love the star details Marianne

cuilliesocks said...

Jus beautiful Marianne, lovely little witch, fabulous design and papers, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Shes super sweet. what a great card. Thats brilliant that your Mum manages Netflix. My Gran would get so mixed up with it although shes worked out freeview now!! I do get calls asking what channel stuff is on as shes got mixed up. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Marianne, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx