Tuesday 20 March 2018

Pile 'em high


I love this fun simply print precoloured image from LOTV and the last card I amde with it sold at its first outing. I have a craft fair next Wednesday so let's hope this one goes then and I will have an excuse to make another. I used MME Lime Twist papers as they are so colourful and matched the image colours so well. The sentiment stamp is from LOTV. I had a small piece of the Doohickey fence left from my bunny card and cut into two it was perfect to finish off my card.

I have been thinking for a while that I would like a simpler watermark as I have had the old one for years.  Somebody made that one for me but I had a play around in Photoshop after googling how to make one and although it didn't fully explain it I managed to make one. I made it 80% opacity as I preferred it to the white one.  I am always pleased with myself when I can work out how to do something with technology as I don't consider myself particularly tech minded.

We are out for a carvery lunch today with friends we haven't seen for a little while. No cooking tonight, yippee!

18 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

I am sure this will trotting out as soon as someone sees it such a fab image and enjoy your lunch

meg said...

this one made me smile Marianne, such a fun image and cheery papers

Isobel said...

Fantastic card I’m sure it’ll be first to go x

Valerija said...

Fun image, great papers and such a cute card.
Valerija xx

Diane said...

What a fun card Marianne and well done on sorting out a new watermark !!

hugs Diane xx

Sarah said...

A Great card Marianne xx

Christine Dol said...

Oh this is way too cute! I think this will sell just as fast as the first one you made...no worries with that!
Enjoy your lunch!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this awesome creation Marianne, I love what you have done with the Simply Print. Hope you have a good lunch.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This makes me smile!! What an absolutely adorable image!! Your layering and papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Marianne.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Great card Marianne, love the image, really fun card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a fun image and lovely bright papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Great fun image and love all the papers. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and cute card, it remembers me the Brema's musicians :)
Congrats for your own new watermark

MaryH said...

Thanks so much for becoming a new follower at my blog. I always love the LOTV images, and this is such a cutie. The cow's spots look like jigsaw puzzle pieces...Love the bright papers and the dimension of the fence. Good luck with your craft fair. Kudos to you on designing your watermark on your own. I've tried that, with PS and ended up asking a sweet and talented friend to make mine! I'm in awe of yours! Looks good. TFS

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design i love this simply print image such fun Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

its so cute card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun card design and that image is brilliant! Hope this one does as well as the first one did! Hugs, Wends xoxo