Friday 23 March 2018

Get Well Bear


I have a selection of the latest release of bear rubber stamps from LOTV and I have done a little experiment in colouring two of them. They have both been coloured with Copics but for today's card I went back to the flicking method which I always used to use until I saw Faye's tutorial on the dotty method. For tomorrow's card I used the dotty method and I have to say I prefer it.  The papers are some old WRS Christmas papers and I used a MFT banner die and added some paper flowers.

Challenges
Simon Says Floral frenzy 
Noor! Design UK Spring 
The Cutie Pies Spring cuties

12 comments:

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and sweet image.
Valerija xx

meg said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the spring colours

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, the bear is so sweet, love the colours. Marlene

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, love the colours and the cute image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

Cute card and love the bear!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card and colouring! I didn't know flicking method, thanks for sharing

Christine Dol said...

LOVE IT !
I am so glad I ordered this stamp too from LOTV!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! The bear is so cute!! Love how you colored him!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

Cute bear and love the colours and design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute and that stamp is one to have in the craft room for sure...x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Fikreta said...

so very cute card.
hugs

Helen said...

Very cute, Marianne - your colouring works really well.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

PS - I tried to leave a comment on your other entry but wasn't able to publish it despite trying three times