Friday 21 July 2017

1970's


Yes we have reached the 70's with this funky flare LOTV simply print card made fro Making Cards. I used a Go Kreate die for the card shape, MFT free spirit papers, LOTV teenage girl sentiment, MFT chevron die and enamel dots. I do love her hat and would wear that today. I love hats and always have a spare hat, scarf and gloves in the car as I do feel the cold. They have come in useful many times, not with our current weather of course.

Challenges
 Creative Inspirations anything goes 
The Ribbon Girl any image 
Noor! Design UK diecuts

Today's post is a very appropriate image and I shall tell you why tomorrow!

21 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marianne, you can't beat the 70s
Hugs Julie xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

Another super card in this series Marianne, perfect sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Loved the 70's an exciting time, remember dressing like this, love it

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

so great card!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, reminds me of the bell bottoms I used to wear, thought we were so trendy then.xx [aNNie]

Sarah said...

I have really enjoyed seeing these decades cards Marianne xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, reminds me of my youth.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Barb said...

Lovely! I remember the 70s so well. My best years! Thanks for the memory Marianne. Barbxx

Rene said...

This is awesome! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Chrissy said...

She is FABulous Marianne and love the bold papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, fabulous colours and papers, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the image and the colors!! The shape is fabulous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Marianne, love the image and papers
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Had both my children in the 70's! Great card and image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Marianne! I love it! It is so vintage!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great design with the chevron paper and diecuts! Love the funky LOTV image, so beautifully coloured!

misteejay said...

These images are wonderful. Great card.
Toni xx

Eulanda said...

Another super cute card!! Again, thank you for entering your card to the Die Cuts challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!