Wednesday 11 May 2016

More New England photos


Last Friday when Lynsey came over for the day I made two layouts for my New England scrapbook. Everywhere you go there is a picture there and it was hard to choose which ones to use. I really like the colours of these two pics. The top one is Woodstok, not sure where the second was taken. They were both places we stopped at on our way from one lot of accommodation to the next. I went for a distressed look, using up some old papers. The chipboard shapes I won in a challenge and I used a lawn Fawn stitched leaf die, a pumpkin diecut from Michaels and some old rub on letters from Poundland.

Have you entered my candy, see my candy page.

20 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous, loving all the polka dots

meg said...

The colours are so typical of New England and the papers are perfect to complement the photographs

misteejay said...

A lovely LO Marianne and a super memory of your trip.
Toni xx

brenda said...

Another great layout Marianne.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Marianne! Love the colours and those sweet chipboard elements. I had a go at scrapping this week and failed miserably! But I'll try again. You make it look effortless. Hugs, Wends x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant layout. Lovely photos.x

Valerija said...

Wonderful layout. Great job!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful layout and love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Barb said...

What a fun page Marianne. A fantastic layout. We took my Mum to New England for her 80th birthday and it didn't disappoint. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, fabulous photographs.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous page layout Marianne, love the bright colours
Lorraine x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great pictures, Thank you for sharing!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cuilliesocks said...

Super photos and layout Marianne, Kate x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Marianne love the layout.
Hugs Julie xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous sweet card!! Love the image and the esihn!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great layout, love the dots!

Carol S. said...

Great pages and love the layouts. Perfect papers and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debra K. said...

Wonderful layout Marianne! I'm sooo envious of your trip to New England, it looks so lovely. I would love to go there. Debra x

Whisper said...

Oooo i so love New England, especially in the fall, fabby layout, luv Sam x

Lynsey said...

Love this layout and the gorgeous photos! Friday was such a nice day!
Hugs Lynsey x