Friday 17 July 2015

On our way home


We have been away for the past week in Yorkshire so my posts had all been scheduled. We had a wonderful time and I have been able to do some commenting but not had time for as much as usual so I will catch up with you all as soon as I can.


We stayed in a lovely cottage in Scalby which is a very nice area 3 miles from Scarborough. I took my Copics and some images to colour as we came back to the cottage for the evenings. I coloured 14 images which I am looking forward to making into cards.


We took a trip across to the LOTV shop where I made a small purchase, not too much as there are some gorgeous new stamps coming out soon which I need and which you are going to love too. Sneak peeks coming soon.


And what a thrill to see some of my cards on display. You may recognise these, mine is the bottom left one with the watering can.

See you tomorrow with my Pink Gem DT card. Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left me whilst I have been away.


15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have had a wonderful vacation!
Love LOTV shop...

Linda Simpson said...

Lovely to see you had a great holiday and lovely photographs too. Looking forward to seeing your creation tomorrow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

Glad you had a nice time Marianne. Fabulous photos!
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

What fab photos Marianne, you look terrific. Glad you had such a neat time and looking forward to seeing your cards after all your colouring in..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Looking forward to the new LOTV stamps. Hugs, Carol S.xx

misteejay said...

Looks like you had some lovely weather.
What a way to round off a holiday - a trip to LOTV.
Toni xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Nice to see you had a good time Marianne, I did chuckle when I read the bit about the small purchase, and how lovely to see some of your cards on display
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Fab! Glad you had a great time and even got to visit LOTV shop brilliant I'd love to visit there! And to see your lovely card on display must have been great!
Lucy x

Lorraine said...

Glad you had a good time up here in Yorkshire. You must have passed us on the A64, just past York!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Such lovely pictures Marianne, looks like a super break. Great to see the LOTV piccies and I am in awe that you can colour on your lap!
Sue...xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne love the photos! You did well I'm getting all those images coloured!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a kick to see your LOTV card on display in the shop hun. Bet that was a thrill. Gorgeous card it is too. Glad you've had a fabby break. Hugs, Wends x

Debra K. said...

Great photos Marianne! Did you get to my home town, Bridlington? It must have been so rewarding to see your cards at Lotv. Can't wait to see the images you coloured on cards. Debra x

Kat W said...

I'm so glad you had such a lovely holiday especially with a trip to LOTV HQ as well - lucky you!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Jacee said...

Lovely photos Marianne, so glad you've had a good holiday, it's lovely there, we have been many times, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design